Unbox your comfort zone from your home. Use the code “STAYINBED” to get 10% off on all our products.
The prices displayed on the website are inclusive of GST. Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right to change the prices at its discretion without informing the customer.
Standard delivery for all Sleepyhead products across India is free.There is no hidden cost at checkout.
Delivery of goods will take place at the address entered during order process. In case you want to change the delivery address after the order is placed and before dispatch, please call us at +91 8884884345 or write an email to email@example.com. Sleepyhead will try its best to accommodate this change but this is not guaranteed. Delivery of all product will happen at the front door of the property.
Customer will have to bear the delivery charge in case the delivery is made to a wrong location due to the wrong delivery address entered during order placement.
Goods are only delivered by Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead or by a third party contracted to undertake logistics on our behalf.
For logistical reasons, Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right to split shipments.
Payment for Sleepyhead products are made on the website. All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. You can also pay using Internet Banking.
EMI offer is applicable only with the top banks which have tie ups with our payment gateway.
We will not be liable or take responsible for any failure to perform, delay in performance, or any other obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission accident or Act of God beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
In case of unavailability of one or more Sleepyhead products, the customer will be notified by email or telephone. The amount paid will be recalculated and the customer will be refunded for the unavailable product. In case no products are available, customer will be notified by an email or telephone and will be fully refunded.
Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead will introduce offers, discounts and coupon codes on a time- to- time basis and this will be completely at the discretion of the brand. Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right to withdraw the offers and coupons without any notification.
Sleepyhead coupon codes can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.mysleepyhead.com.
Sleepyhead discount codes are only available on full purchases, paid up front. Sleepyhead discount codes are not available on orders that use EMI option. Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead cannot take responsibility for discount codes published without permission on third-party websites. Discount codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including an expiry date/time) which will be shared at the point of publication. All discount codes are subject to availability and only one code can be used per order.
Sleepyhead offers a 100 Nights Trial for mattresses. You may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 100 nights if you are not completely satisfied. We will arrange to take the mattress back for a full refund. Your claim will be processed once the mattress is collected by our courier partner and assessed by our QC team for any damages. It is your duty to be available to package and pass the mattress back to our collections company.
100 Nights Trial is not applicable if the return does not fulfil the 100 Nights Policy (Refer Exceptions to Return/Refund under 100 Nights Trial Offer).
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 8884884345 with your order details to register your return request Returns are applicable only to Sleepyhead mattresses. To accept a return, please follow the returns procedure mentioned under Return Policy.
Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right to refuse any return request if it doesn’t fulfil the return criteria. (Refer Return Criteria under Return Policy).
Sleepyhead Sofabed is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. In case of any manufacturing defect (specified below) within 1 year of purchase, the SofaBed will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable.
List of Manufacturing Defects
1. Upon opening, the Roll-Packed SofaBed should come back to its specified dimensions within 48 hours, if it doesn’t come back to the exact dimension of the SofaBed, the product is defected. However, a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit.
2. Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered to be a defective product.
3. Any physical flaw in the SofaBed that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
4. Reduction of a thickness of greater than 1 inch will be considered as sagging and will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
Exclusions Of Manufacturing Defect
1. Warranty will not be applicable on regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
2. Sleepyhead Sofa is designed to be used on a firm solid surface, any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
3. Any improper usage.
4. Any sort of fabric/zip /SofaBed damage caused while opening the seal of the SofaBed is not covered under the warranty
5. Firmness or comfort preferences of the product is not considered a defect.
6. Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1 inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated from a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
7. Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under the warranty.
8. Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor usage.
9. Exposure to cold/hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
Terms & Conditions Of Warranty
1. Warranty on the SofaBed will be available only in case of product failure due to a manufacturing defect.
2. Product failure is limited to sagging of the core of the SofaBed.
3. Warranty will be available only under the proper use of the product.
4. Warranty is not applicable on any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
5. If you purchase a SofaBed and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole product.
6. Warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an authorized source.
7. Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You’ll need to submit this to make a claim, without which, Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
8. We require you to supply photographs of the entire SofaBed and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the SofaBed not being replaced.
9. Warranty claims will be inspected and picked up within 7 days of raising a return request.
10. If the claim has been verified, Sleepyhead will either repair or if a repair is not possible, give a Prorated Credit Settlement. The return shipping charges have to be borne by the customer.
11. Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfills the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy).
12. All genuine claims will be settled within 15 working days of warranty claim receipt.
13. Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
14. Prorated Credit Settlements will be made in the form of credit vouchers which can be availed for the purchase of Sleepyhead SofaBed only through https://mysleepyhead.com/
15. The final decision on the warranty will be made by Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead. Company reserves the complete right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
16. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
Sleepyhead natural bamboo mattress protector is warrantied against any manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year. In case of any manufacturing defect during this period, the protector will be repaired or in case a repair is not possible the protector will be replaced with an identical product.
List of Manufacturing Defects
1. Any damage to the fabric visible immediately after opening the package.
2. Damage to the TPU Film used for water resistance.
3. Damage to the elastic cord.
Exclusions Of Manufacturing Defect
2. Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress protector care.
3. Wear and tear due to normal usage.
To initiate the warranty claim process, please contact us on 8884884345 or email@example.com with a clear description of the problem, associated pictures and a copy of the purchase invoice. Your failure to comply with these claim submission instructions may void this Warranty. Sleepyhead Home Décor Private Limited / Sleepyhead reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to require photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the products prior to accepting a particular claim under this Warranty.
Once the claim has been verified, Sleepyhead will, at its own discretion repair, replace or give a Prorated Credit Settlement as per the Terms and Conditions to warranty.